Coaxial Systems (ATX / ATF)
Best sound around – with the new coaxial systems AXTON stays in pole position. Built for the toughest road conditions, these speakers can take anything. They stand out with solid design, offer superb performance, are ideal to install, and all this at undeniably attractive prices.
The unbeatably good sounding systems are available in all current Euro-DIN basket sizes.
- ATX series (ATX165/ATX130/ATX100): constructed as point sound sources
- ATF series (ATF160 – ATF100): equipped with powerful ferrite magnets, powerful bass fundament, yet moderate installation depths
10 cm /4″ Coaxial System
- Tweeter with 13 mm soft dome, ferrofluid cooled with neodymium magnet
- Hard gold plated connectors guarantee trouble-free long-life operation without the sound suffering from signal losses
Ease of installation thanks to the compact design, musicality and precision coupled with durability and high efficiency – these are attributes for which AXTON speaker systems are known for two decades, where the new items cause no exception of the rule.
The models of the ATF series feature ferrite magnets of moderate dimensions to provide for a rich, powerful bass reproduction but still comply with mounting depth requirements of most vehicles.
All coaxial models deploy steel baskets painted in anthracite grey, PP cones with high damping and NBR nitrile surrounds for a long service life. Nomex spiders and 25 mm voice coils, wound on polyimide formers, ensure high mechanical and electrical resilience and power handling.
The ATF sets feature a newly designed 13 mm soft dome tweeter that excels with a linear frequency response way beyond 20 kHz and a very low distortion level even at high SPL due to the use of a strong neodymium magnet. Ferrofluid oil in the magnetic gap furthermore improves electrical power handling.
Gold plated terminals ensure trouble-free long-term operation without signal loss and underline the high quality of the AXTON coaxial systems.
- mid/woofer with steelbasket in Euro-DIN format
- strontium ferrite magnet
- resonance optimized polypropylene cone
- surround made of nitrile rubber (NBR)
- 25 mm voice coil wound with copper wire
- tweeter with 13 mm soft dome, ferrofluid cooled with neodymium magnet
- gold plated terminals
|Nennbelastbarkeit (RMS)||70 W|
|Wirkungsgrad (1 W/1 m)||88 dB|
|Frequenzgang (-3 dB)||80 Hz – 25 kHz|